Sunday, June 13, 2010

An open letter

Good evening world. We need suggestions. Allow me to explain.

I've charged the child with the most important duty of waking up early and making sure the humans feed me. However, things have not gone according to plan. Sure, she wakes up early enough, but it appears the humans are more concerned with feeding her than they are with feeding me. I mean seriously people, sometimes it's 7 or 7:30 before I get my first meal - NOT COOL.

So we've taken the next step. The Claire has attempted to escape on her own and make it across the house to feed me herself.






Tonight the humans lowered the sleeping pad in her cage and it looks like they've thwarted our efforts to get me fed at a reasonable hour. So I ask you, faithful readers, for help on how to proceed from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers