Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Family and Friend Time!

Claire knows that I am not a fan of children, especially crazy ones like her cousins and her BFF Darby. Luckily, Claire did most of her 'family and friend time' outside of the home....I finally got some peace and quiet.

Claire having a ball with her cousin Beatrice and Ben
Claire getting in trouble with her cousin Henry and Ben
Claire is in love with her cousin Ben
Claire at her cousin Rhegan's choir concert
Claire with her sweet cousin Allie (she taught Claire how to stick out her tongue!)
Claire and Darby can barely contain themselves
Claire and Darby making a big splash during their first swim!
I am so jealous that Claire gets to wear a bikini...just kidding-- G-d forbid I get my fur wet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers