Monday, July 25, 2011

Claire's First Hair Cut!

Against my advice, Claire allowed the humans to take her to the groomers.  She called it a "stylist", but I'm not buying it.  I know what happens at those places.  They attach your leash to a poll and hold you down while they trim away your winter coat.  However, now that I look at the pictures the humans took while they were there, it appears to be quite different than what I've come to know.  She looks like she's in a 1950's, Poppy approved, NYC taxi cab.



She's not tied down here and actually looks quite content.


That's right, just a little off the back, not too much off the front and sides either.  I don't want her looking like a Poodle.


She's so cute isn't she? I'm starting to think the humans favor her over me. My haircuts never go like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers