Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Claire is 3 months old!


Hello world. Over the last few months, Claire has begun her metamorphosis from family child to my personal slave. I taught her to roll over and any day now she will be opening my cans of food like a pro. I can finally gain those 3 lbs back! I will continue to update you on her progress, but for now I will include some recent photographs of my 'project'...Claire.
Claire turned 3 months old on January 15th! Listen kid, if I am going to take you under my wing, you can't allow the humans to brand you like that. It degrades us both. And another thing, your collar should be worn around your neck, not your head. We've got a long way to go.

What have they done to you? I can't believe you let them put you in this....you have learned nothing.

Claire is thoroughly entertained by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers