Thursday, October 15, 2009

Guest Blogger: Where did they go?


Today, the humans left for work earlier than they normally do. It was very strange. They seemed very rushed and the girl human sounded like she was in pain. Here's how it happened:
I had just finished my midnight snack and settled onto the bed inbetween the humans (I just use them for warmth) and right as I was counting cans of food to help me fall asleep like I normally do, the girl human sat up and started making noises while holding her belly. I ignored it at first and thought I could go back to sleep, but this kept happening for about a minute or so every 4 to 5 minutes. They got up, rushed around to put on clothes and grabbed a bag that I noticed they had packed a couple weeks ago. They fed me, but they better not think that's going to last me til they get back. Wait a minute....rushing around...painful noises....leaving early in the morning...that "baby" is on it's way isn't it? Oh very clever "baby". I'll have to see if I can get ahold of them and figure out what's happening.
To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Why isn't this whole blog written from Harley's point of view?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to know what Harley is thinking now, 2 wks later

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers