Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Crazy Pregnancy Moments

As you may or may not know, pregnancy can do crazy things to your body and mind. I thought I'd share some of the weird things I've recently been experiencing:

1. Dreaming of Hitler...yes, THAT Hitler. I dreamed that I was playing with Hitler's mustache, trying to convince him not to hurt people. Because apparently that works in Becca's Dream World!

2. My depth perception is a little off....I have run into many things :
-corners of displays at the store-many things came tumbling down!
-chairs
-tables
-walls

3. One of the best days of my life was the day I learned how to burp (it was the first night of Passover in 2006)! Since that day I have had some control of when and how I burp, but ever since this little alien invaded my body I now burp uncontrollably, even when I am giving a presentation (how professional). Last week I was speaking to 8th graders when suddenly I burped right in the middle of a sentence...so very embarrassing (they loved it!).

1 comment:

  1. Don't lie to the good people who read this. You've been burping without control since before James knocked you up. Don't blame it on Baby Bishop.

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers